Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness and My Maynia

First, I did not post last week as my college guys were home and we did lots of yard work and things around the house. They tired me out, but it was wonderful to see them. Hopefully we will get another visit around the 4th of July.

First, have any of you had this happen?
I lost the screw on my hoop. It is either in the bottom of my bag or at the doctor's office. Oh well. I have another hoop and they are fairly cheap.

Here is where I left off on my Gifted Gorgeousness last time:
 And here is where I am today:
 It is my take along project.
I have been working on my samplers from Gay Ann Rogers Monday thru Thursday and Reptiles on the weekend. That seems to work fairly well for me.
Here is my band from the Doodle Sampler:
 That took awhile. Now I need to do some needleweaving.
And here is Reptiles:
I have a bunch of confetti to fill in and that is taking a bit. But I love seeing the progress.
I will try to check in again before the end of the week.  I think there should be a TUSAL soon!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress on all of your projects Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The Link-up post is now up.
Love the way the Butterfly is looking, beautiful thread colour.

Pamela said...

Nice to see your progress!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! I lovely how delicately that butterfly is growing, and the new band looks very intimidating, but also gorgeous!

Ariadne said...

Looking forward to seeing the reptiles finish!AriadnefromGreece!