Friday, March 9, 2018

Thank You for Your Comments!

I finally had time to do my give-a-way and decided on two winners!
Linda You won the grand prize:


And CalamityJr, you won the second prize.











I will email you both and you can send me your snail mail. I probably won't get to the post office until later next week, but I will do my best! Wish I could have given something to everyone. Thanks to all for your kind wishes.
Now on to regular stitching! I may even have something to post soon!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations on your blog and also to the winners in your give away.

Linda said...

Thank you again Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations to both winners!

Leonore Winterer said...

Congratulations to both the winners! Such awesome prices to win.